Vparanormal™ is a Chicago area paranormal investigation group fueled by passion and dedication to taking paranormal science to higher levels of credibility. Our team consists of electrical engineers, software engineers, audio engineers and forensic videographers.
Vparanormal™ takes a completely scientific and unbiased approach to paranormal investigations using state-of-the-art technology and our deep engineering knowledge. Some of our equipment is custom designed and not available anywhere else. Some of our analysis methods are proprietary.
Vparanormal™ produces professional video documentation after each investigation to document the results. Vparanormal™ is the only paranormal investigation unit in the world using 3D anaglyph pictures and video to further enhance the analysis phase of an investigation.
Vparanormal™ is available to investigate unexplained activity and may be contacted to discuss your specific situation or to make guest TV and radio show appearances.
About The Founder
Robert Veach has over 25 years experience as an electrical and mechanical engineer and has a passion for ghost hunting, animatronics, and video production. His Jefferson Graveyard show has been covered on NBC, CBS, ABC, and WGN TV news as well as various Chicago newspapers.
Animatronic Site: http://JeffersonGraveyard.com
Review our Participation Agreement in PDF format if you would like us to consider investigating your location.
Equipment Used by Vparanormal™
Custom Vparanormal Research Devices
- Para-Talk™ for Transmitting Investigator’s Voice to Scanned FM Channels for Direct Communication with Entities
- Para-TV™ by for Scanning Unused TV Channels for Visual Phenomenon
- Para-Barometer™ to Detect Extremely Small Changes in Barometric Pressure
- Custom Modified Geophone Device to Measure Low Frequency Vibrations
- Para-Touch™ Touch Detection Device
- EMF Para-Mic™ for Converting EMF signals into Sounds
- Delta-Temp Para-Detector™ for Visually and Audibly Showing Changes in Room Temperatures Between Two Points in Space
- Custom Modified Konstantine Raudive EVP Diode Shunt for Eliminating all audible ambient noise during an investigation used by Zak Bagans on an episode of Ghost Adventures.
- Custom Designed Konstantine Raudive EVP Diode Microphone
- Custom Designed Konstantine Raudive USB-based EVP Diode Microphone
- Para-Shadow™ Portable Schlieren Optical Imaging Device for Producing a Real-time Shadowgraph to Reveal Density Variations of the Air
- Para-Field™ for Capturing EVPs with an Adjustable Stereo Field Mic
- K2 Meter with Custom Designed Audio Tap Modification
- Silent 360 Degree Camcorder Rotation Platform
- Full Spectrum 3D Camcorder Mounting Rigs
- Two Cinecam by Aluratek HD DV Camcorders, model AHDVC02F Custom Modified for Full Spectrum Recording
- Custom Modified Wide Dispersion LED Panoramic Lights with Electronic Dimmer
- Portable Audio Amplifier with Center Channel Enhancer to help hear real-time EVPs During Playback
- Custom Designed Mounts and Tripod Adapters for all Equipment
- 18 Inch Parabolic Microphone for Long Distance Recording
- HD Full Spectrum (Aluratek Cinecam) Modified by Vparanormal
- HD Paraspectrum (SVP T700) Camcorder Modified by Vparanormal
- Dual Moving Charge Detector by Vparanormal
- Infrared Room Temperature Measuring Modification
- Mobile Para-Lab™ to allow hands-free investigating with up to 12 devices
- Para-Selfie™ is the world’s first device to allow fast-moving entities to capture themselves!
Other Vparanormal Research Devices
- Model P-SB7 Original Ghost Box with Battery Powered Amplifier
- Model P-SB7 Ghost Box with E-field Detector and European Frequency Scan Capability
- HD Paraspectrum (SVP T700) Camcorder Modified by Moditronic
- Paracorder 667 by Moditronic
- MEL-8704 EMF/Temperature Meter
- K-11 EMF Meter with Switch-hold Function
- REM-Pod-SDD Amplified Radiating EM Antenna with SDD Shadow Detection
- 45 LED Ultra-violet Light
- 145 LED Infra-red Spot Light with Custom Parabolic Reflector
- Two Canon TX1 HD Camcorders for 3D
- Flip Ultra HD Camcorder
- Two Kodak Play-Sport Camcorders with Wide Angle Lens
- Two Olympus WS-700M Digital Voice Recorders
- MXL USB007 Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Numerous High and Low Power LED Flashlights
- Bushnell Trail Camera HD Model 119537
- Windows 7 PC with Sony Vegas Video Editor, Adobe Audition Audio Editor, and Camtasia Studio Screen Capture Software
© 2011 - 2017 Vparanormal™
Vparanormal is a self-funded paranormal research and investigative organization and does not charge a fee for investigations.
Donations are what allows Vparanormal to continue its cutting edge technology and investigative research. We rely 100% on donations.
Thank you very much for your support.
Robert Veach appeared on Destination America’s Ghost Asylum! Click here for more information.